The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

...Today's thoughts

Came in late this morning, I had appointment with the ophthalmologist for my eyes...Yeah, I plan to have a lazer treatment, so I don't have to wear eye-glasses again. However, after the discussion, they said it's not neccessary. Also the cost is quite high, around 3000 Eur. So, I have to think about it. But if any of you is interested, the doctor is quite famous here in Belgium, their cabinet is in 12-16 BLD St Michel, 1150 Woluwe St Pierre. Be wared that you have to pay up to 150 Eur for the pre-surgery visit. They will make a lot of test to see if you are ok to have the treatment or which treatment suits you best. I think it's worth the money. After all, it's your eyes, and "eyes are windows to your soul"...

Fox sent me a link this morning about hotel in HK, I think this is where I will stay since Fox is there as well http://www.asiahotels.com/hotelinfo/Langham_Hotel_Hong_Kong/. I am so looking forward to my trip, it will be my biggest adventure ;-), and I think 2005 will be the year of travelling for me.

My plan is to stay 2 days in HK, then Guangzhou, Guilin, Yangshuo, then Saigon, Brussels...Won't have much time to spend in China, but I am already happy that I drop by for couple of days ;-).

Yesterday Negina told me that this year is very good for those who were born in the year of Monkey (not that Negina is an expert on Chinese Astrology but she got the Chinese calendar that includes this section), apparently you guys will be happy the whole year (not that I know many monkeys that are not happy!!). For the rest, Negina will give me the calendar, so I will post all the "animals" for the year of Rooster ;-)

Talking about travelling again at lunch time, one colleague in Sony is going to Bangok with his Thai girlfriend, and they will be in Laos, so I think I will also go to Laos when they are there. Will be fun!

I love writing, especially when there are many things that are laying on my heart...I would like to become a writer. I think this is more like me...My mentor asked me when you close your eyes, what is your perfect picture? And I don't see myself as a sucessful business woman, I see myself as a sucessful peron in NGO, a writer, or a psyshologist...I like everything that involves with helping people...

I am planning to create a website very soon, actaully I am working on it, I think I will focus on researching on inter-culture in relationship (hmm sounds good), or role of women from East to West. I will have a lot of reading to do, it will be nice to share with you.

BTW, for those of you who like sky-diving, there is this website www.parachute.be where you can book your dive in Belgium (yeah you can do sky-diving here). Mine will be on 02 April 2005, can't wait again!!!

Cheers,

Thao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home