The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bitch

I am exhausted, just finished cleaning my place. Every time friend comes to Belgium for a visit, I have to clean my place, and this week it has really been a mess. After Sweden, did not have much time to make the place look neat and clean.

Changing bed sheets, washing dishes, clothes, vacuum...And especially today I left my windows opened, clothes hanging on terrace to dry, it rains!!! Great, now I have to wash them again :-)

I go to bed now, will read a bit, perfect weather for reading an adventure book, just need a small fire place, but that's ok, candles will do. Tomorrow no jogging, going to stay in bed until I can get up for work.

BTW, this web site is one of my favourite site.
Click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home