The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

"I put part of your money for daddy in the pagoda, thank sister" ;-)


Tofu soup I made on Friday.

This morning when I got an e-mail from my haft sister from my father side, she thanked me for sending her two hundred bucks last week. I know it is just a small amount of money, and I can finish it in one day shopping (yeah, shopaholic), but it is a lot of money for her, she can do study and all. I thought she would keep it, but she told me this morning that she put a part of the money to the pagoda for my dad (whom I didn't know, and had passed away). Yeah, well I hope if his soul/spirit is still somewhere around us, he will help them...

This morning Luca sent me a link for cooking school in Holland, yeah, he has been asking around and checking out for me. The nice thing is that I didn't even ask him or talked to him about it, I think Rene told him...Sometimes, I feel really grateful for having friends like them, Patricia sent me a card with a fresh flower on the envelop, and she told me that I am special ;-).

....Sweet feeling, and heart is really warm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home