The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My classmates

Well, no class this afternoon (Damn, can they just let me know earlier?)...Anyway, no big deal, it means I have time to clean my place, do my homework, read and play with my cats.

Weather is great today, and looking at Mika sitting on the terrace with his big belly touching the roof is definitely funny. Classes are getting more and more interesting now ;-), of course there are things I already learnt but that's ok, being in school talking with other students are also nice.

It is intersting to see many foreigners there are in Brussels, when I look at my classroom, there is everything, Chineses, Nepali, VN, Luxembourg, German, American, Belgians...The Chinese group is really big, and the girls keep on talking all the time ;-) in Chinese. The other day, they didn't know that one class would start later, they kept on asking when the teacher said that, I just told them maybe next time they should talk less in class then. Of course, it was a joke and I meant only haft of it, but David agreed with me, that they talked too much, even us sitting in the front row could hardly hear what the teacher said. I told David that I would call him with his Chinese name, he said it's nice because it likes his sister calls him.

He is such a funny and nice guy (well, after Fox of course), but I really like talking to him. He can make everything become funny.

There is Leila who told me that during Ramadan (now), the woman allows to eat when they have their period, so many of them can't wait to have it come ;-) or there is Delphine who is funny because she has this African mentality..I can't explain but it's just funny ;-). There is Romain, Belgian, very nice and if he is late for class, and you ask him to sing in front of the class, he will ;-), and most of the time complains about his dates ;-)...

I do not remember all of their names, but so far everybody seems to be nice...Of course, a bit crazy sometimes, but well, they are young ;-)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home