The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, November 07, 2005

School activities

After running through my checklist for tomorrow "International Food Festival" in school: china, cooking book (luckily I have a Vnese cooking book that is in English), flag (I borrowed from embassy people), tablecloth, have my traditional dress ironed and prepared some decoration for my "secret" dish tomorrow ;-P, I think I am ready to sell my country hehehe, as a travel destination of course ;-)

The thing is they organise it in odd hour, during lunch tomorrow, so it was tough to decide what to make (because VN cuisine is usually served warm otherwise the taste usually fades away, especially if you leave it to the next day), but I hope I will impress them tomorrow. Apparently, this is the first time they will "taste" Vnese. So, fingers crossed!!! I hope they will like what they eat and won't die of scaring. But I am more excited about the fact that other students will also cook, and well with the large culture diversity, I hope there will be some stunning dishes. It is better to lose in competition where there great competitors than to win in a bad competition. Anyway, this is for fun, right?...NOOOOO, I really want to get the prize ;-P

Rough day tomorrow, I have to bring all these stuffs, plus my laptop because I have a presentation to do... ;-((. God bless my back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home