The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Being pessimistic

So, yeah I think I am disappointed about people in general ;-).

I am not any better but when it comes to friendship, it does matter to me. I have known people who keep on talking about how friendship should be, but the truth is they do not understand anything about what friendship is all about.

For me, it is very clear and simple to understand, being friends is being able to support, and help whenever we can. The thing is that it is also a relationship that needs nurturing, and not just whenever, we need our friend we keep on calling and asking for favour, and when we don't need them anymore, that's it...

Any relationship needs compromises and works both ways, we can not expect people to keep on investing their time in someone who does not deserve at all. Time flies. That is to say no wonder why more and more people fall in love with their dogs, cats, pets...

I guess I lost faith in people, I find it harder and harder to trust a person, I think the darkness has surrounded me ;-).

So, yeah anybody who is chasing me for help with their stupid selfish issue, they can just get lost today!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home