The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Cats n Dogs


"Mommy, why do you always have to leave so early in the morning? I am still sleepy. Can you wash me as well?" This is the new habit of Mika, he just sits in the sink watching me when I start leaving for school ;-).

This morning, I got so upset when I opened the door and found in front of my house a big dog's poop!!!!, right on the door steps. One of the questions that I keep on asking, eventually give up why some people are so irresponsible when it comes to respect others. It is not the question of loving animals or not, but being responsible. I love dogs, it is just the owners of the dogs who gets on my nerves. I don't understand why they love their dogs so much but afraid of their own dog's shit, what's about the people who do not own this dog? Imagin that tomorrow you find this stinky piece of shit in front of your house, in the morning (let alone you have to clean before some people step on it...) just before you are ready to leave, how f*ucking frustrated is that? It is not the first time that it happens to me, btw. The next time I see the owner of this dog, I am gonna to take the poop and put it in his mailbox! Iam gonna do it.

It likes you have a baby but you don't want to wipe your baby's ass or something...And it's not like there is no place for them to bring their dogs to shit, some communes have put a little corner somewhere for dogs but no, they want their dogs to shit in front of other people house. So f*cking selfish

Anyway, besides the toilet subject, this is another subject that really drives me crazy. GGhhhrrr, where is my gun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home