The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The thing I do when I am stressed...


I know nothing about art, but I just love everything that associates with it, like the artists, a painting that I could guess what the artist wanted to convey, a piece of interesting sculpture, a pretty bouquet, a "beautiful" meal...These things are part of our daily life, and they present the period in the development of human.

When I have time (and of course when the weather is bad), I usually like to go to museums because just a couple of hours surrounding by beautiful (and sometimes hard to understand) will really make my naked eyes open to a different sort of beauty, and don't often take time to appreciate it.

If I could make my choice again, I would be a painter, and the major would be to paint nude live models (okey, I hope that they won't look like those that I post now ;-))

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Chen said…

    I draw on and off too during my free time :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home