The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, January 20, 2005

UBI starts BBA program in Saigon

Guess what, I received an e-mail from Marie-Laurence this morning, and she told me that our school is opening a BBA program in Saigon, she will teach Written Communication course there. So, she would like to have some info of what subjects should be covered in class, what to avoid..etc. This is good news, so this time I am going back, I will check the program out ;-)

BTW, I also plan to take my mom to Laos for a week, she has ever been outside VN, so I suppose it will be nice for us to hang out together there. I am very excited.

I talked to my mom just now, she has no ideas that I will be back this Feb-Mar. So, it will be a real surprise for her, especially my sister will be back just after I leave.

This weekend, I plan to shop with Sofia in Gent, I am not looking for anything in particular or going crazy for the sales like I usually do, I just need to buy a really good backpack for the trip, and some cosmetics for friends and mom...

Yesterday, I read an article about the lady who started Spinvox, a service company that transfer your voice mail to text messages. So, it's a woman, and she is young. Many companies in Europe is growing fast, especially things like comic erotic mobile games, or technology that is called Near Field something that allows you to do everything with your mobile, like credit card..etc. And guess what, due to the low fee flight, many airports are now planning to replace Hermes bags for sandwiches ;-) in order words, big brand names to cheap products. However, governments are not in favour of that, they want to give foreigners a best first impression on their countries through expensive "PRODUCT" shops instead of sandwiches. And I think one of those airline from Nordic is offering super-size seats for large size customers, customers just need to book and pay a bit extra to get these seats. However, they don't guarantee for super-size meals for those seats though!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home