The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Cheese and wine party

It was nice to see Irina and managed to talk to her a bit. We had different sort of wines, mainly Italian and French to see what kind of wine, year, region, that is cool. For me, I can only distinguish whether it is French or Italian and maybe a bit of luck the year but not the region.

Everybody was surrounding Aibo, patting it like a real dog :-) "Come on doggy, stand up now", or " Owner, registration, dance", "oh, he recognised me" (???). Well, one thing we have to keep in mind that we shouldn't walk around the house naked, it takes pictures and send it wirelessly. It was funny when Cris told me that Aibo was chasing her dog, Chica around the appartment, nd was not happy when she pet Chica. "c'mon, get real" :-))), "no, it's true" :-). They just pet him where there wasn't any sense, like a real dog. Just hilarious. We didn't have good music because Jeremie is not a music kinda guy, so Fox became the DJ.

I took a piece of chocolate cake with me when I left :-)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Thao, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on type of bonsai tree I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for type of bonsai tree. Should the need ever arise where you need information on type of bonsai tree then drop by for a look.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Thao, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on japanese bonsai tree when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for japanese bonsai tree. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about japanese bonsai tree at the site above.

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Thao...Wow! While I was searching for info on bonsai plant care I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for bonsai plant care. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about bonsai plant care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home