The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, May 27, 2005

"Sorry, it's too small, I can't see" ;-0)

Well, we had a nice Belgian nite yesterday. Fox managed to grab a table outside of Belga cafe for us, that was great. Trond joined at the same time as Sofia, we stayed in Belga for 2h or so, and then went to the Flagey frit kot to get Belgian fries. Trond suggested that we went to his place and had fries on the terrace instead (since we were not allowed to eat fries in belga).

So, we walked a his place, which is a bit further from the Flagey lakes, and had chip there. His place was nice, not so small, not so big, for one is perfect. We were talking about Sweden, Norway ;-), and then my naked neighbour ;-). Well, there is a couple who live on the other side of my terrace, and the guy walks around naked many times. The thing is there are alot of trees and all, but from my kitchen, I can still see him (wonder if he can see me? ;-)). If he has a great body, then that isn't a problem but the view isn't great! He is tall, tanned but has a big stomach..else I can't really see ;-). Sofia suggested that I should put a banner "I don't want to see your ugly naked body", but Fox came up with "Sorry, it's too small, I can't see" ;-) (well, maybe with this the guy can't get it, he probably thinks I refer to someone else's ;-)). Talking about spying on neighbour, Sofia owns a pair of binocular ;-) (you never know about your nice neighbours!!! ;-)))

We left Trond's place around 11pm, I transfered some CDs to my new audio player, and guess what this morning, I jogged from haft an hour around the Flagey lakes before preparing to work!! I think I am gonna follow my healthy schedule (don't know how long it will last though). I am gonna check out the climbing classes near my place, I plan to have a long trip at some stage, but with some rock climbing experiences, more adventurous stuffs ;-). I am checking out "1000 places to visit before you die" book...About book, reading the "A Clockwork Orange", it is so violent this book, but the language that the author used is very interesting, some sort of Russian apparently. I prefer "Catcher in the Rye" though. Those books make me feel a bit frustrated, very real but also upset, and motivated.

Sofia is gonna perform her belly dance this Sunday, so I am going to support her, plus I want to check out the Tap dance class in her academy or maybe belly dance? ;-)) tap dance is more artistic, I think. Anyway, looking forward.

Tonite, Star War marathon!!! How could I not see any of them before??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home