The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Off line projects

I have finally decided to start writing a book for my children later ;-). There are many books about love already, fictions and non-fictions. Me, I want to present love to my children in a special way, and I also hope my experience now and then will help me to educate them better.

When I listen to the lycrics of songs nowadays, I couldn't help but wonder if we are losing our imagination or war, violence, problem have given so much hatre to us, and everybody has wrongly interpreted love. The other day, I heard a song on radio, and the lycrics were very dirty ("your ass is on my face", think of how serious it is, how many teenagers listen to the song? In my PERSONAL opinion, in the world we live today, it is better to broadcast songs that make you think of love, and how it can change you, and not sexually, mind you I am awared of us who are living in the FREE world, but think of the younger generation. Their minds are capturing many unpleasant images, I think we should keep their innocent).

Our kids will probably lose their innocent of being a kid, and because I have had a great childhood (even when my friends have been given everything they wanted, and even there were time I wished I could have had things like them, I know what I had was priceless), and as I see the brain of kids are drained, I do not want to have kids who have no ideas of family values, friendship's love, brotherhood (or sisterhood), love for parents, grandparents, love for husbands, wives, and for those who might not share the life with them, but have changed them, love for those who love them...

Having said that, I want to write a book that show how much I was loved by grandfather, grandmom, uncles, and aunts, mom, how I was educated by them, how the people I met have changed my life, how I feel every time when I am away from home, how people from different culture have taught me, how my friends are meant to me, and why I become who I am. I want to let my children know how I would like to transfer that love to them through my memories..etc. And probably despite my efforts of being a good mother, I might fail to meet their expectations, but at least they will know how much I love them.

When I sit down to write "the thing I want to do for next year" ;-), I realise that there are so many things I can do in a year or at least by the end of the year, it will go somewhere. Of course, that include stuffs that I always tell myself that I am going to finish. So yeah, I guess me in a next couple of months or at least by end of this year will not be the same...So more changes. I am very motivated right now.

Another big project is to decide on a subject of dissertation for my master studies, which I haven't got any idea of what yet.

I have to write a business plan again but this time is a more detailed and professional one, and it will be to open a hotel...Working progress on this one.

And lately after a fight with a bitch at the ambassy, I am kinda motivated to become politician (hehehe, okey, that was a joke) ;-P

Ok, gotta go, I thought the weather was good to do a BBQ, but well, I will make goat curry served with iceberg corn salad as main dish, and fresh steamed shrimps as entry dish then, have friends over for dinner tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home