The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"Your costume is so cool" ;-)


I didn't win anything ;-((((( (still upset at this other Vnese girl who was supposed to be in my team, but she did not show up at all!!!). Probably just to give me a big of support, Mrs Demoitelle told me "I like you display very much, but I got only one prize". Well, to be honest I am impressed with everybody's country stands.

ALL my foods disappeared in less than 30 minutes, and they came back with "your food is so delicious". And everybody were just running after me "You look so pretty, and the costume is beautiful". Soo I explained what it is called, what it made from...Actually, I had to spend time on explaining about my costume more than the food hehehe

Anyway, it was a great activity, and everybody had fun, we were all full afterwards. BTW, Maroccan wine is not bad, and this Brazilian soft drink called "Guarana" or "Guaranine" made from the plant of the same name is MMMMM-contains Caffeine and acts as a stimulant. Gorgeous!!! Most of students were brought closer through this sort of activity.

It's definitely cool.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Wei said…

    what did the belgian team cook?

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Vagabonder said…

    They didn't cook anything but they had a very nice display and I guess the flame pancake was cool. For sure, they deserved the prize

     

Post a Comment

<< Home