The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fox's present from HK




Saw Fox this weekend, he came back from his trip back home. Was nice to catch up, talk about everything, holidays, friends, plans as if it has been ages that we didn't see each other. Weather was nice, a bit cold, but the sun was not shy to show itself, so we stayed outside Belga Cafe in the afternoon, enjoying the sun, looking at people, talking about bird flu when we saw many pigeons in the Flagey lake, talking about Olympic Winter games, about who is now pregnant ;-). Gosh, I feel as if there are only pregnant women and babies around me recently ;-P.

Fox brought some Chinese green tea and this cooking book from HK for me "to practice" ;-), so I hope in the next couple days, I will try to make some dishes. Will have a big party going on in mid-Mar ;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home