The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The important of birth certificate ;-)

I called a friend this morning to wish her a happy birthday, but it is not today ;-). It is funny because I remember Fox's birthday, hers is just a little bit earlier than his, and I was sure that it's on the 7th of March ;-)

It was nice to speak to her anyway, and I am asked to be witness for her wedding with her sweetheart ;-). Normally, they plan to have it on the 1st of April (date they two get together, and it will be easier to remember only a date-so cute ;-)), but there is a slightly problem because he does not have a birth certificate. He was orphan, and was adopted by his Belgian mother. I don't understand how all his life until now, he has managed to get away from having a birth certificate. So, now he has to wait to have news from Korea ;-)

It will be a small ceremony in the town hall, only witnesses and parents, they don't want to make a big wedding, and certainly not the type of people who like that either. Of course, there will be a dinner for friends coming later. I like wedding like that actually, simple, where there are not a lots of people looking at you ;-). After all, it is about two persons living together hopefully for the rest of their life.

Cris is back from her honeymoon trip in Thailand, "I have a great time in Thailand, thank to you" (thank to me????), "and I know I love "Jeremie" a lot" (funny this sentence, don't know why ;-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home