The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, September 29, 2006

Spicy Cabbage


Recently, start using Fox's gift from HK to make a couple of simple (and quick) Chinese dishes. Yesterday, I made Spicy Cabbage. Besides, the cabbage, I added a bit to carrot, and small pieces of chicken filet. The result was it was not only spicy but also almost burned my tongue ;-), a super delight though.

There are many dishes with vegetables, and seafood that can be easy made since I don't often eat meat, also I want to see if I can make those quickly ;-). Reason is I am thinking maybe some people will be able to get a chance on trying Thao's new cuisine on my BD's occasion heheheh. Well...that is only a plan.

I am reading Haruki Murakami's "Hard boiled Wonderland and The end of the World" at the moment, and once again I am blown away by his unsual fiction and philosophy. A great fantasy book for those who live in a fantasy world ;-). BTW, he is my favourite Japanese writer, the one who writes "Kafka on the shore" if you remember.

A part from spending free time in the kitchen this week and being fantasied by Murakami's Wonderland ;-), I am checking some books on Amazon of how to make candles ;-). Yep, want to make some scented candles as a new hobby, although I found some very good books on that, I have not ordered any, I plan to visit Waterstone this weekend to see if they have books on making candles...

A positive mid-life crisis? ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home