The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Jetli in Fearless

Went to see Jet li's movie last week, and me-like-it!

Okey, if you are not a fan of Kungfu, then it is nothing special, but last few years, Jet li appeared in some very bad Hollywood action movie, and Fearless is real Chinese, and I like him in roles like that.

I am almost certain that not many girls like Kungfu movies, especially last week when I went to the movie theater, and saw there were only guys ;-)). I like them Kungfu movie I was young, thanks to my mom probably, she used to take us to the big screen in VN to see actors and actresses in her generation. I am a fan of Bruce Lee, btw. Too sad that he died.

...."Everybody is Kungfu fighting..." ;-)

Maybe, it is not just the Kungfu thing, it is the whole China, Chinese, and exotic country phenomenon that I am dreaming of.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home