The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, October 27, 2006

Wanna add some spice to your life? ;-)


A few weeks ago when I was in Delhaize, I saw this strange garlic ;-). Since I ran out of garlic at home, I decided to buy them to try. In fact, when comparing the price and the weight with other garlic (most of the good garlics are from Spain, and usually the pink ones are the best-they are very dry, and can be kept for a long time), these are cheaper. I am even more surprised when I saw that those garlic are from HK ;-).
Another reason to buy probably is because the name on the package "Spice of life" ;-), quite funny. I already used haft of them to make pickles, I think it's best used that way because when you fry them, the smell is not as strong as the normal garlic.




Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Chen said…

    The garlic looks like onion from afar :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home