The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Xmas foods






Since I was not feeling very well recently, we did not have a big Xmas like last year. I made a seasonal dinner with:
Fois gras with figues, balsamique vinegar accompanied with a small green bean, malgré de canard, mango, nuts side salad
*********
Lemon sorbet
*********
Doe Filet with homemade chesnut purée, raspberry sauce and young vegetables (this one nobody reminded me to take a picture until they all finished it :-))
*******
Buche de Noel
Of course, we started with some amuse-bouches and the bubbles that I got from work :-). Otherwise, the entry was accompanied with a Chablis, and main dish with a St-Emillions.
Everybody liked the foods except me. In fact, I still feel sick in stomach thinking about them...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home