The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Load your weapons ;-)


Well, here is one of the pictures of the Brussels Gay Parade two weekends ago. I had not been to one even though they organised it every year. Personally I think it is a great idea to organise such a parade because the gay group often get forgotten. You don't find people who are more open than them, open in relationships, open in their sexuality...A small disappointment on the way they expressed themselves, much of it was about sex whilst I think being gay or lesbian is a little more complicated than that.

Anyway, I went to see the Host last weekend, yeah finally!!! ;-) and I loved it. In fact, I had not seen such a good movie about monster for a long time. It was not a scary movie or that at the end someone became a hero. It was about the story of a ordinay family, so much laughters, love, traditions...I had such a good time watching it. You know, the kind of movie that stayed in your brain for a long time.

Apart from that, we are preapring a the big African dance performance that will happend in the weekend after this coming weekend, and the professor starts getting irritated when we get a step wrong ;-). I think we are doing quite well, everybody works hard for it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home