The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Spidey ;-)

Well, it was labour day in Belgium yesterday, and everybody had a day off. We went check out the opening of "our friendly neighbour" Spiderman ;-). The movie was well, ya know as usual entertaining, a bit cheesy, but fun to watch, and of course some cool special effects.

Apart from spidey, I have very recent read "The Hobbit" (I know, sorry I am from VN, and we used to have a lot of books to read). I remembered when I was younger, I read plenty of kungfu books, or a lot of romances like "Gone with the wind", "Godfather"....that my moms read ;-). Surely, it wasn't a book for kids, but I read anything that comes to me, of course, my grandfather used to punish me for reading THAT sort of books, "not good for kids" he said, and he was probably right. Anyway, I think I know why many people love "Lord of the Rings", "the hobbit" was definitely the right book to begin with, I love it so much. It likes you are going back to be a kid, and let your dreams go wild and beyond imagination.

OH, btw, if you have a chance, go and visit the photos exhibition at the Royal park, they are taken from above for us to see the different colours, regions of the earth, and it is super cool. Warning that you might be disappointed (or you may not ;-)) by photos of Brussels/Belgium, they are completely out of place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home