The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, April 30, 2007

Royal Green House

Every year it is opened to public for two weeks, and I have never been able to go, so this year with determination, finally I went there last Sunday. The weather in Belgium recently is amazingly warm, and nice (although I think we should be worried for the effect of global warming has obviously shown). Anyway, I think it is nice to visit to see what it likes to live a life of a King ;-), but one visit is enough.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to see you are still in Belgium. I thought you had left the country. It's a bit sad you do not give news. In any case, take care of yourself and continue to look at flowers and trees as much as you can...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home