The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bifff Movies

Well, I managed to check out two movies last Sunday. This year, we have bigger screen, bigger room, but the ambiance stays the same. There were still those faithful fans who come every year, who says the same sentences before a movie starts, and everyone laughed, shouted at the same time.

In fact, if you need to be entertained, surely the Bifff is the place to go ;-). Normally, we were supposed to watch three movies in a row, but until the last one, we were tired, especially me since I had to work the whole day, plus I had to work yesterday as well, so it was not the time where I decided to play cool and hippy ;-).

So, I saw The Messenger and the Invisible. They were okey. The ghost subject of Messenger was nothing new, but of course with some new special effects (most probably borrowed from the Japanese), it created super scary moments. At some points, I thought my heart was gonna jumped out, and of course, screamed at max hehehe. The Invisible was a strange movie, but I somehow I also liked it. It is not every day that you watched yourself dying, and can see everybody else behaved for your concern at the same time. The people you presumed bad could be as well very brave.

Hmm, make me wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home