The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, April 02, 2007

Hotel story

I had to speak with HR department this morning because there was a guy at work who started to tell me his personal life like how he got married with two wives at the same time (here in Belgium), and now divorced with both of them. Apparently, there were a couple of girls from Finland and Bulgary who stayed in the hotel flirted with him...But that does not concern me, to be honest, I don't give a sh*t about it.

What shocked me most was the part where he asked me if I was married or having a boyfriend, and despite the fact I said that I had a boyfriend, he said "okey mais si tu cherche un homme, je suis la ou si tu veux avoir des enfants...". I told him to go to North station for that. I was so upset that when I spoke to the HR manager, I was trembling. I could not imagin how blunt that guy is. What upset me most is the fact that I did not do anything to deserve this sort of thing, I am not a girl who eyes turn around when she sees a man or that I do anything to actually turn those f*cking bastard on!

Anyway, that was my frustration at work. I left work early today, was extremely tired, so I was already a bit irritated, and there came that guy. At least he received a notice for his behaviours. I am working on my concentration, desperately needs it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home