The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Interactief Nederlands

Well, I bought this CD to learn Dutch at home apart from the 1,30 hours every Monday morning at work. Although it is very little but because there are only me and the professor, so we managed to speak a lot, and most of the time she asked me to read texts, so she could correct my pronunciation. The CD is recommended by her, and I think it is very good with grammar, dictionary, and dialogues...Besides, I tried to watch, listen and read news in Dutch. It is a good investment I think if I am planning to have a business here, this is a must to do.

Other than Dutch, I am completely drown in my thesis, books to read for exams, I don't have much time for anything. Moreover, there are so much things to do at work that I always finish late, and of course when I get home, am too tired to work on the writing. I hope this time get over soon. I can feel my whole body is a wreck, so a good massage will do me some good, I think ;-).

I found the CD of Guem, so it is nice to listen to the tambours, and we are getting serious into the practice for the show ;-). I hope we will have a make up on face like African, wearing some feathers on the head, and bikini hehehehe. It will be so cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home