The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sexy Spartians ;-)

Well, here I am. I am very busy at the moment, either with work or with personal projects. Everyday, new ideas just bubble in my brain, and it seems like they are coming at the tipping point. So, this year I really hope that I can do something about them.

One of my uncle's friends complains that her daughter is reaching the teenage age, she is so difficult to handle ;-). That reminds me of when I was 15 years old, I was actually a secret trouble daughter hehehhe. Yeah, you would not believe if I said that I used to hang out with friends who swore hundred times a day, making fun of friends who studied hard, or only a small provocation could already put me into a fight ;-) or giving the other girls a hard time with their hair. In fact, I had the scar on my forehead because there was a bigger boy threw a stone to me (mind you, he did receive some of mine, too). Now, when I go home, all of them got married, have children, and soon they will again worry for their children being teenager. My mom actually rarely punished me, most of the punishments came from grandfather. But when mom kept quiet, I always felt bad, and guilt just started eating me (or maybe because I was afraid of what I had to pay in the next life or having my tongue cut of ;-)). So, I used to write a apology letter, and left it on her pillow, then pretended that I was slept ;-). I rarely said sorry because I was too proud, so sometimes both mom and me just not talked. But when I reached to 18 years old, I began to say sorry if I did something very wrong (saying sorry has never been easy for me, unless I truly believe that I did something real bad, or hurting other people). So, I guess teenagers are not that difficult to handle if parents know what they understand what they are going to, and talk to them a lot really help. My mom and grandparents talked a lot to me, okey they did not know that how I was in school, and VN at that time was still safe for a teenager, right now, I am not very sure.

Anyway, I went to see "300" yesterday, and I liked it. The movie was nicely made in my opinions, but I loved the costumes a lot, and of course the super sexy men. I mean sexy physically with beautiful body, wearing nothing but leather underwears (yes, ladies!!), and their legs are so slender but with muscle, and of course, sexy because of their determined character, next to their tough women. It likes they are taking the fashion models for the movie hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home