The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Freedom Writers

I was going to movie to check out Sunshine yesterday, thought it was out but that turned out to be a mistake, so we went for Freedom writers.

It was not a new subject, another movie about ethnic gangs in US, and the violence also effected the students in Long Beach. Anyway, I liked the movie because I found it inspiring. Watching a movie like that from time to time makes me feel thirsty to do some things great, something different, something I really want to do or dream of doing, and that nobody could hold me back. I wish I am that strong like the female character in that movie, a teacher who is more than a teacher to her students, but I liked her because she followed her dream, and she had so much love to give. That is to say when you really give, you will always receive something back.

Anyway, Spring is here, and the BIFFF is also back. I am offered two tickets for the opeing tonight, don't know if i will make it, but the Black Sheep movie is already a date. Other than that, I feel super motivative for parties!!! ;-). Anyway, there is a dinner this Sat organised by Sofia, and I am worried for my stomach ;-), it will be full of Danish snaps, Polish vodkas, wines, beers...Poor stomach!

I am still working on the first draft, will be able to send it today to my promoters (if I am able to send it today, I will reward myself a pair of shoes ;-), yeah, you can never have enough of pair of shoes!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home