The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, July 27, 2007

Jouney to ABSOLUTION :-)

I have a lot of time at work at the moment, so a part from working on creating a whole website dedicated to foods and cooking only (well, if I can't become a chef, I can still be a chef in my very own kitchen, no? :-)), I am spending time on thinking of what I want to do or where I have always dreamt of being or travelled to.

Some ideas came across my mind yesterday, and so I sent an email to my best friend, asking if she wanted to join me. The thing is the more you are stucked with boredom, the more you want to do something exciting and unusual. Yes, I want to do a journey that I will remember the rest of my life, so if later I settle down, I don't regret (after all, we should never let regrets come into our life).

Having said that, big preparation for the next couple of months for where we are going to requires a lot of physical and mental strengths, but the outcome is gonna be so big. I and my best friend hope that we will find ourselves (not that we are completely lost or anything, things just do not go the way we plan), it also is a good idea to get a break from daily mundanes and responsibilities. Sound very spiritual, rite?-well, that is the whole purpose. Maybe we are completely out of our minds but really you don't get younger to start living your dreams, and have adventures...

So, if things go well, I hope we can depart by April next year, will be on the road for a couple of months. Maybe I will come back with a husband :-) Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home