The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Poulet Yassa ;-)


It is one of the famous African dish, lemon chicken, that I recently get my hands on.

It was easier to prepare and it went very well with rice, fried plantain bananas, and it is abso-ducking-lutely delicious if you serve that with a simple fresh tomatoes, cucumber, red sweet onion, balsamic vinaigrette salad ;-). All that with a glass of rose, the trendy wine that people now have the tendency to consume (although I only like its colour, not the taste). Connaisseurs do not drink rose, so said ;-) because their prices are actually expensive than what they actually are! (demand/supply theory works here)

Smakelijk eten, everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger VanPham said…

    Thao, this is fabulous! I want to make it. Can you tell me the recipe? thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home