The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ninja Assassin

Ok, so I can't help hiding my love for Kung Fu ;-) and martial arts. Then again which Asian does not like kung fu or Bruce Lee (I will paint him soon). I did not like watching boxing or anything but when it comes to kung fu, my eyes just get bigger ;-).

Recently came across Ninja Assassin movie and loved it, the guy who was Raizo in the movie is the Korean actor, Rain (weird)-I, of course watched him in many Korean comedies, thought he was gay ;-). Man, he completely changes in Ninja Assassin, and he acts good!

I love the fighting in the movie even though well, lots of blood and kinda violence but then again, it's NINJA. Reminded me of Kill Bill but this one is so much better!

Anyway, talking about a complete story now, many young children and teenagers are addicted to online games. I have always had a thing against computer games, I think teenagers and children are now exposed to this type of entertainment danger, they know nothing about the pleasure of walking bare feet, climbing trees...like we did. Parents are too "busy" to educate their children and to be honest that is not an excuse for not making time for your children. They compensate their time by spoiling their kids. I have witnessed some Vnese couples who raise their kids and I felt such a disappointment. I don't have kids so, I know I can't say Sh*t about how ones raise their children but serious people just stop educating their kids even in the smallest thing as being polite.

That program which says "Short training-Learn to become a useful person" that they are doing with the young Vnese addicted online gamers should have also been given to adults!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home