The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, April 25, 2005

Celebration of North VN history

Yes, 30-04 is the day South VN was taken over by the North's army...

Anyway, Cris has an interesting idea of promoting P Rico but probably encounters discourgements...She told me in her country, it is easier because we do not have to take appointment to discuss things but here in Belgium, everything needs to be...She finds it is difficult. I think Cris is feeling a bit lost in her current situation. She asked if I could help her building a business plan, I am no good, but I said yes anyway. I don't think Cris needs me to help her, just someone to encourage and push her. If she feels support, I think she will be stronger and I believe she is a doer.

Weather is so depressing today, hopefully after the rain, the sun comes!
Click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home