The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Motorbiking

Yesterday, I went to a concert of a colleague in Sony, he belongs to a band that play funk music, it was great, the bar was full, I think they were very good.

Nothing special today, I had my first Chinese lesson in the morning, then had a motorbike ride in the afternoon.

The weather was nice, so we took the small road from la Hulp all the way to Leuven, it was enjoyable although after the sky-dive, the speed was nothing!!! :-). I think have become an extremist, now I have to think of something more dangerous to do hehehehehe

We stayed in Leuven to have a beer, the center of Leuven was full of people, this small town has always been my favourite place.

I called Cris in the evening, she is in Porto Rico, and is missing Brussels :-), probably hearing us partying all the time here :-)...

Hmm, I don't feel like getting to work tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home