The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Random thoughts...

At the moment, I am bored with my job. The thing is if I am not busy, I get bored! Well, I talked to my boss, so she is gonna plan or give me more work...Let's see

I am quite happy at the moment, probably because of spring/summer time where you see the flowers such as peony bushes, lilac, tulip, roses began to burst into bloom. The colour they give, even big trees have become green so quickly. Last week, I went to the market in Flagey, just to look around, the flowers smell so fresh and gorgeous. Some birds are also busily clambering in the ditches for nesting materials. One can feel so alive when spring comes with all the beauties it brings.

So, Irina gets her visa, and will be back to Bonn soon. I still feel sorry that I had been too straightforward to her re. her job situation. I am upset at myself for being judgmental although my perspective re. people is that everybody has different way of leading their life since we all have different experiences, and I am as a friend, I should be support but not judging. Plus, sometimes I do not know clearly what I want, at least Irina knows what she wants..So, who is lost here? I found my disappointment in many aspects, and once I was mad at myself for being so naive...But I think that wouldn't change anything, I think everything again happens for the best or at least for a reason. Once I am able to forgive and forget, I feel relieved and happier. Although the question is now, will I be able to trust and take the risk of getting hurt again? Maybe it it just a matter to telling how I feel, how I will be, expose my heart and give myself a chance to be happy again?

I have so many things planned in my head. I have to paint my apartment, so I am currently reading a so called "Paint Recipes, Paint Effects, and Special Finishes", one of my colleagues in Sony also has a colour sample booklet, she asked if I wanted to borrow, I think I would ask her. My terrace also needs a special care, after winter, now some of the plants are starting to grow, but I need to plant some flowers, it is looking so grey and ugly at the moment. Well, like that Mika and Yoda will enjoy more their butterflies chase ;-). Painting plan is on my agenda for May, but the terrace, I have to do in one of those weekend coming.

Besides, planning going to Bonn for a weekend to visit Irina when she is back, I have one long weekend in Rome in June, and of course the annual car trip with my uncle, we want to visit Romania in August...

Look like this summer, I will be stuffed with plenty of activities...Can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home