The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, May 30, 2005

"Can I have your pictures?" ;-)

I can't believe I sent a joke about Italian to Marzio! Sometimes, I really not think at all, the other day when I was in the elevator with Fox and another colleague (who doesn't have a lot of hair in the front), and we were talking about a girl's boyfriend, I said that guy is not good looking, and almost added "he is bold". Thank God I held my tongue just in time...

This morning, Marzio sent an e-mail "hope this is not a reputation that we Italians have abroad" ;-), I had to send him a "sorry" mail ;-). He told me that it is good that I consider him better than the Italian in the joke and then added "to be sure would you send me a picture of you". Well, what does that have to do with me sending him my pictures (which probably I won't because you never know, it can become one of his nasty revenge ;-)) although he said he would keep it safely on his computer, and will take care of it with much love hehehe.

Talking about a few months ago when he came to my place for sushi with his depressive face, trying to find a new girlfriend, and now he found a gorgeous girl (which most of his friends disapproved) Korean born but grew up in South Africa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home