The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, May 29, 2005

"DHL T-shirt, that's Ben" :-)

I went to Sofia's belly dancing performance, and it was good ( compare to the funk, modern jazz performances). I love the tap dance although I thought there was a missing motion, passion, and energy in those dancers...Something that a real dancer would have, something that you would have liked to convey to your audience, it's more than just dance...

If I were a dancer, i would give everything... Again talking is always easy, and me I have never been good in finishing something, that's my weakness. I will sign up for tap dance course for sure, love it!!

Saw Ben on the way to see Sofia's piece of art :-), with his DHL T-shirt and a number in the front, he was on the way to his starting point of the marathon. Then, on the way back, I saw him running, actually it was his T-shirt that I noticed first, quite funny, with that crowd, and he was really running, almost to the finishing point :-). Tried to find him at the end, but could'nt.

Star War rules!!! of course, again how could I not see them before?? Anyway, either late than never have seen.

Tomorrow climbing with Ruben. It was quite funny how I found out that he is a rock climber, should have asked...Have known him quite some time in Sony although we don't each other well enough, but has a good impressions on him, a nice Cuban chap, with a big smile all the time, and sometimes I had to come to him for some small Spanish translations when I was still doing the Marcom activities... again another communist bro :-). He is cool.

Doesn't have much support from mom on my opening of the cafe in Saigon, she is pessimistic, has always been :-) Guess she just needs to see how things can become, I trust my friend is doing a great job! We have always been good friends, me and him.

Well, I am feeling much better every day, maybe the pain is healing as l have no hope (what can happen, someone could have made it to happen long ago). After all, the outcome wasn't that bad, at least they are probably happy now, like that I feel easy to let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home