The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, June 19, 2005

"You are very popular today"

I did out door climbing yesterday, it was amazing. The fresh air, the view, and heat of the sun tapping on my back, the sweat, the scratches...etc, it was just wonderful!

My back is completely burn by the sun, and it hurts a little when I lay on it, it was good that we started earlier otherwise it could have been worse. There are also route names when we climb outdoor, and the rock that we went to was quite new, not used to climb too much yet, so it was not so slippery. There are people who came to create the trick for climbers, and the people who came with big vacuum cleaner to clean the paths. The guy were just making fun of me when I was talking to Ruben "Tao, don't look at our *sses when we are climbing"-" Well, I wish any of you has Brad Pitt's *ss" :-))-hmm, a group of wild guys, I can see.

When I was up on the hill, I just heard my name several times, and every time someone threw the rope to the bottom, they called out "Tao" :-), Ruben said "You are obviously very popular today" ;-), quite a lot of people climbed yesterday. Adam and Rafael brought beers, and only me and Maria were girls in our group that climb, the other girl just came to see-weird; I didn't take the camera with me since I was thinking I would be busy climbing, but I could have taken it, there were plenty of good things to shoot. Anyway, I hope the Hungarian guy (forgot his name) will bring some to me on Tuesday as he said. Most of them are interns, working for the EU Commision, and the Hungarian guy told me things that are so funny. Anyway, he told me I should do the trek in Nepal, very nice but should not try the main routes, and go for the remote ones...

I thought a lot about my job, relationship when I was up on the hill, sitting on a piece of rock. I have to finish my relationship because it's not going anywhere, it is too complicated, and the best is to just finish it up. Of course, I can also focus on finding a new job, let the love matter goes but that means I am allowing myself to accept things, and as I am trying to ignore unpleasant facts, I feel worse. I won't receive any e-mails or else, then with time, I will forget. I think he has enough time to decide, he clearly chose someone he wants to spend his life time with, and I can't just be there wondering what will happen, waiting for a magician to do some magic. When I have problems, I want someone to be with me, to support me, in fact, the solution has always been there...Brian said when a guy meets the right girl, he will know it, and will act on it...I should not let my heart rules my head.

Anyway, at least one will be solved, and I will focus on my bigger issue: J-O-B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home