The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Johnny Depp vs Tom Cruise ;-)

Went to see "Charlie and the chocolate factory" with Johnny Depp as Willie Wonka, I love it! I think everybody in the movie theater loved it!! Like any other movies of "husband of Vanessa Paradis", he really fits and gives the best of himself to the role. Movie is funny, magic, loving...I also like the music very much.

Of course, after that "The war of the world" was in. Despite the current affair of Tom Cruise and Katie Holms, which was said to boost his career, he played a father who tried to keep his family together, not so bad. I think the movie was good, very intense, and the machine robot is kinda "exotic", just different.

But Depp is absolutely better, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home