The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Kungfu Hustle

Yesterday, Delzoe and Manuel came to my place, I brought a lot of sauerkraut from Bonn, and since Delzoe sent me a text to ask if I wanted to have a beer with them. They are going to Mont Blanc soon to climb (Gosh, wish I could join them!!!). So, I told them to come over to have dinner with me.

Anyway, after a heavy dinner with cheese cake dessert, we went to see Kungfu Hustle, always love Kungfu movies!! Hmm, when I was in HK and saw the trailer of this one, it is a silly movie and exaggerated but it is hilarious. I think we laughed at the whole movie like mad.

Have a couple of DVDs from this guy, maybe I check them out today since I have nothing to do? :-))). When I was still in VN, this guy was not so famous, used to played silly roles, but look like his career has just lifted, HK Jim Carrey they call him :-)

All my cameras are with memory sticks, and I can't load pictures at the moment. Thinking of getting a VAIO soon, nice PC.

Going to get stuffs to make springrolls for tonite, climbing day today with the guys, and going to sign up for boxing again. Can being jobless get any better? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home