The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Monday, October 17, 2005

School

Well, only when I go back to school, I realise how much I fed up with it before :-). I mean you have to be in school on time, 5 mins late you can't enter the classroom. Then, those young male professors, I really dislike them, they behave as if there are the smartest person in the room.

I do not understand why some people are bad as teaching do not realise themselves that they can not teach.

I am under stress, different sort of stresses, I don't know if it is because of my back that gives me constant pain and put me in an agressive mood...this morning, I behaved really childish toward my uncle. I got mad because he made me late for school, and I was stressed because of being late. So when I arrived in school, I didn't go to the classroom, but stayed in the study room, and cried :-), how silly I was, I know. Sometimes, I behaved as if I am a teenager who is going through the stage of changing...

Anyway, I called my uncle and apologied a few minutes ago. I do not know why I am like that, and not only with my uncle...Yesterday, my sister called and I complained that she called me only when she needed me and that I don't exist for her anymore...yeah, I know very stupid...If I continues to be like that, I think everybody will be angry at me :-)))

1 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shore Out, Howard In Kong
    Director Peter Jackson's longtime score composer Howard Shore has dropped out of Jackson's upcoming King Kong movie, to be replaced by James Newton Howard, Universal Pictures announced.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home