The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Chinese

I was talking to my uncle yesterday about my class, and he was laughing a lot when I told him about the things me and David talked about.

So, he is giving a few Chinese sentences every day, and suggests if I want to learn Chinese, he can teach me. When I ask if Chinese says "hello" -"ni hao" when they see each other (because in VN, we never say hi just like that, you usually have to to "hi, uncle something"...David told me, they don't say hi, so I asked what they usually say to the other when they see someone, he said we usually ask if they have eaten something :-). So, basically when you see a chinese friend, you should say something like "zao" in the morning or "zhi fan ma?" :-)

David invited me to have dinner in a hotel the week after next week (5 stars btw, isn't that chic? :-)))), I am now his sister hehehe. We will have our progressive tests soon (gosh, time really flies)

Ok, gotta get back to class now.

Fox, "rang wo men jiu chi fan?" :-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home