The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Snow ;-)



Yuppi!!!, finally it snows ;-). It is so strange that every time it starts snowing, I feel so excited and happy. I guess because everything seems brighter around me, and the new year is soon coming.

Even my cats were so excited yesterday when it started snowing, they went out, running and jumping ;-).

Irina is still weak, but she is home already. It was funny when the hospital took her blood for HIV test, "we will take your blood for HIV test, we will let you know the result in three days" ;-). Imagin if a doctor tells you that, even you know there is really a small chance for you to get the virus, but still we will get really nervous...

Today is Cris's wed, I have to give her call later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home