The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, December 23, 2005

Hair extension



Only when you have hair extension, you realise how much time African girls spend on their hair ;-). For me, it is an art! I can not imagin that they were so good in playing with hair style until I sat in an African hair-dresser...

It was funny to see how an African woman entered and then they started to take out all the fake hair, then they made new braids on the top of her head, and then with new fake hair, they sew them into the braids, and voila a new trendy head ;-) (the result is unbelievable, btw)

"You don't know having Asian hair is the dream of every African girl" ;-), for my hair, doing extension was said to be more difficult because it's too straight, but well, the result turned out very good. Love it!! I think the next time I travel, this is the type of hair that I wanted to have, so unconvenient. I guess this is the way to earn money in VN, too if I know how to do it ;-).

Delphine, the Congo girl from my class was shock when she saw my head, " it's very nice, and you are so beautiful" ;-). Most of the Chinese girls in my school wanted to do the same, "where did you do it?, how much did you pay for it..."

So, having it done is not it, have to buy products to take care of the braids (so you know how much money the African girls spend on their hair, too ;-)), and the products are very good quality and cheap, most of them is produced in US, and most importantly, no animal testing!!!

Oh yeah, in case any of you likes to make nails, go to Africans, they surely know what they do, I didn't do my nails because I love cooking, and cooking needs clean nails ;-). But before you go, make sure there is an African friend goes with you for they might trick you ;-), that's part of the culture I guess....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home