The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Congratulations!!!



One of my best friends in highschool got married in January, and when I saw her card in the mailbox, I remember all the frustrations that she told me last year about not getting married yet ;-). Concerning this, I guess Cris, who is now Mrs Bohen we call ;-) understands best.

Anyway, it is just funny to think back about the time I spent with my friend in highschool. I remember there was time I got upset with her, and so we did not talk for the whole summer, but when school started again, we were again together, talking about what we did, talked about which teacher we would have for which subjects, who we liked, and who we did not.

There were afternoons when the heat could make a normal person here get crazy, but we were on the same scooter, went to take supplement lessons in math or skipped courses to go to a karaoke place that had air conditioning to sing and spent the whole afternoon there with other friends.

Now we are supposed to be adults ;-), and therefore there are things we do, we have to think twice, and sometimes it takes years. Well, last year almost everything is uncertain, but this year seem like things have been into their places, so yeah it is scary and exciting to realise what life reserve for each of us...

More wedding to come next year apparently ;-), dog year is normally good for horses, and so people believe ;-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home