The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Friday, January 27, 2006

Older and wiser?

After a week of sleepless nights, and breaking every part of my brain, I finally finished all the tests. Normally it should not be that hard to study, but since I didn't study a lot before ;-) (I didn't have time hehehehe-crap excuses), and although my grades of the first tests were not bad, I really want to do REALLY good this time. Reasons? I want to beat this German girl in my class ;-) (I know, that is very silly but I can't help it!!!), and well, I don't want to pay tuition, then not study good enough.

Being a student again, and have to study for exams make me realise that actually the older we get, the less wise we will be, and the more mistakes we will make ;-). Really don't you notice that you start to forgeting things or sometimes you do a mistakes, then go "Damn, again" ;-), seem like we stop learning from mistakes at a certain age. So, being older actually makes us dumber!! Yeah, sad reality ;-)

Fox is China right now celebrating New Year, lucky guy. Apparently this time, he will do a mother-son trip to Thailand (hopefully they will not run into Cris and Jeremie who will also be in Thailand for their honeymoon trip ;-))). I guess Fox has made us all jealous about his juicy details about foods, and warm, sunny destinations ;-).

Me, tomorrow I have to go to the temple here although I don't like it so much but there is only one here in Brussles, and well, I pray once a year...I have also been helping aunty Vinh to make little paper drums for the kid's performance next week to celebrate new year. If you were there last year, you knew how cute they were. This year, they will dance two folk songs, that's why we need to make fake paper drums. That's for next week, this week, also have to cook some dishes for grandpa, and tomorrow even uncle gonna consume only vegetables (anyway, he has no choice ;-))

Right now I really need a long afternoon nap, I woke up at 4am almost every morning the whole week ;-(. I want to check out either Munich or The Libetine tonight with friends. They have been waiting the whole week for me to join them for movie ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home