The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, January 19, 2006

"A few short notes on tropical butterflies"


A stunning book!! A collection of suprising stories...It is just moving from pages to pages, how each story has been told, they are somehow similar but not repetitive...

The stories are beautiful but at the same time sad, letting you unmoved. Find some mimilar traits to your life with the people who are part of yours, a broader view of how we are maybe? A bit scary actually. I guess I like books that make me think, make me question the existance of things, and books involve psychological views. I especially like the title, too. Definitely give me an image of an adventurer who travel to places and make notes on everything he has ever seen.

Anyway, not gonna talk too much about the book, just want to say that it is a very nice book, maybe not everyone will like it though. But if you ever find yourself alone, I think this is the book that you need. At least for me, it was ;-) although I also have personal reasons for liking this book.

Dream on, baby to the heaven of cats ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home