The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I am tired...really tired

My brain will explode if I keep on entering information ;-). Every time after the progress tests, I always tell myself that I will study during the week, so at the end I won't have to read a lot. Unfortunately, I also find plenty of reasons for me not to commit to that.

Anyway, it is terrible when you have a serious exam or test in school, your brain is haft awake, haft sleeping, you are basically a walking zombie due to sleepless night of reading to many academic materials, you go to the exam, and sit next to a girl who put on perfume (I guess our brain is more sensible to smell in time like that) that gives you a continuous headache from beginning till the end. That's not only it! She has this way of talkkkkking that makes you feel cold in your spikes...

"Helllllo, how are yyyyyou?"
"Fine, how's about you?"
"Finnnnne, I can't wait to finish my exxxxxxams, you knnnnnnow. I am going to Spainnnnn"

Gosh, can't she speak normal or what? That's the thing about going back to school when you have worked because even though they are not that younger than you, you still feel old ;-), and most of the "young" behaviours kinda irritate you ;-). Now I can see how I will be when I get to grandma age ;-)

Anyway, I will not go back to school again once I finish this hotel studies, remind me too much why I couldn't wait to finish my bachelor before.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Chen said…

    How long more to go before u finish your studies ? Exam still in progress? All the best to u in your studies & exam :)

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Vagabonder said…

    Thanks ;-)

    My academic year ends in May, I just finished my progress tests (mid-terms)...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home