The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bye bye Winter, Hello Spring


Went for a walk in the forest this afternoon, which is something that I don't do very often. Not that I don't like walking in the forest, but you need there by car, and then maybe it is better to be with someone otherwise I am sure I can get lost, me who is really a disaster with directions. Usually what I do is just to continue walking to the direction I think is right rather than asking for help, not so smart, and besides, getting lost in the city is not the same as in the forest (Duh).

It is amazing how nature can effect us, you hear all sort of noises, wind, cracking sound from the trees, birds, toads... The weather was so great, warm, the sunny, everything is quiet, it was as if the forest stopped breathing because it knew that there were visitors, but from time to time, it made small movement to let us know that they welcomed us, that we could breath in the fresh air, let them read our thoughts, even the most secret ones.

Anyway, the obvious signs of spring after a long winter...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Chen said…

    I enjoy walking in the forest as well.. if there is no mosquitoes or leech, then that will be ideal (I'm talking about the forests in Malaysia) :)

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Vagabonder said…

    ;-) I am sure it is nicer there, since the weather is still cool, there were none of those species, but I guess when summer comes, there will be certainly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home