The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Soccer Recap ;-)

Since I started my stage last week, was not able to follow all the matches, but so far I managed to watch most of matches of my favourite teams.

Brazil- Croatia: disappointed, thought Brazil would goal many more than just one goal, and Ronaldo is getting fat ;-)

South Korea-Togo: not bad, actually, Korea team played really well (and they are tall, and some of them are quite cute ;-P)

US-Italy: I wonder if America team knows to play soccer (some people won't be happy to hear this ;-P), or they were confused between football and soccer, they play bad, commited many fautes. It was the funniest match to watch because there were three red cards, and it did not seem like they played football. Disappointed at Italy.

Brazil-Australia: exciting, fun, lots of hot shots, very well played!!! Brazil teams played really good, from attacking to defending, each player has their own style, and it's so cooool!

Korea-France: breath-taking ;-), amazing to see the patience from Korea team when they scored at 81 mins, they just kept on trying, and that's the spirit! Korea's supporters rule. France's team sucks!!! OUT OUT OUT, Le Blue ;-)! Referee was not fair, lots of commited bad plays from France, but they were not punished for any. Well, without Zidane, France will be in trouble at least in the next games.

My Favourite teams: Brazil, Korea, England
My Favourite players: Ronaldino, Kaka, Robinho, Ahn Jung Hwan, David Beckham ;-)

Anyway, I met a really cute, cool demi-chef in Marriott ;-), I think last week, during the break, we spent time on talking about sport and world cup, last year he was in US, doing his internship in hospitality, and next year he is going to Australia to work as a chef for another Marriott there. I think his lifestyle is attractive...hmm maybe he is also a bit attractive hehehe. Only when I left work, I realised I had forgotten to ask for his name. Well, ok, next week then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home