The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BANGKOK count down ;-)

Well, only a few hours left before I can sit comfortably in Bangkok sipping coconut juice or running the bloody Silom streets because of the red shirts ;-).

In any cases, possible dangers should not be taken lightly, it is always better to travel with an open mind but still keeping your guard, you never know. I guess that is the true meaning of travelling, it is not about being in the place, taking photos but for me, it has always been about meeting people, places that hold history, the foods-yep, that is important...

I am taking the slow train from Hanoi after Bangkok, first of all because I have to be in the village of my grandparents for a small ceremony and will travel down to Saigon from there. So, stay tune, will update with some fun travel stories here ;-)

I am so excited...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home