The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Thoughts...

Mom called me this morning, she was not happy and probably crying because my sister was back to Belgium yesterday. Lately, grandmom is stressing me out about me getting married, she is worried for me not having any kids later :-). All my friends come to visit them, and they don't really help by bringing their children to my place :-).

People think differently in VN, at 25 years old, you should be expected to be at least engaged.

I told mom to except the fact that I am too tall for VN guys, so as she used to say no guys would want me hehehehe. Well, the true is there are still so many things to do, many places to go, 30 years old should be a good age :-) . There is time when we think we are lost, and exactly at that same moment, we find what we are looking for. I am having that moment now!

One of my best friend just got engaged and is complaining that she doesn't want to leave with husband's family, she is too tired to cook for them bla bla..Yeah, it is modern now in VN :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home